Media Data Network
Our private cloud open source offering is a software-defined data center ENVIRONMENT that combines essential hardware and other computing resources into a unified virtualized unit. Our private cloud’s layer of hardware and networking abstraction provided by software – enables businesses to scale and provision resources more dynamically than is possible with traditional hardware-centric computing environments.
Your roadmap to successful data management operations within a private cloud environment.
Designing and managing an effective data management services catalog for private cloud environments can be difficult for even the most experienced IT teams. We help you develop the fundamental business, technology, and operational processes needed to deliver services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a service (SaaS), data-protection-as-a-service (DPaaS) or backup-as-a-service (BaaS) in private clouds.
Using industry-standard ITIL methodologies, we enable you to rapidly develop and begin delivering successful private cloud services.
We have a Vendor Stack of industry leaders in most industries that have been integrated into our cloud offering for you.
What’s included on our Private Cloud Services Design offering includes:
- Assessment of your existing data management environment, including operational and performance challenge.
- Identification of any adjustments required in your data protection strategy to fully leverage private cloud options.
- Design of a cloud environment tailored to your specific business needs.
- Production of a comprehensive, achievable services catalog outlining best practices, specifications and parameters for designing and managing the services over time.
- Creation of high-level implementation and migration strategies for data management services based on a private cloud approach.