Jobs 4 Vets
Jobs 4 Vets Listing
U.S. Census Bureau employment opportunities
U.S. Census Bureau will be in my office the 14th of December from 0900 until 1300 taking applications for employment.
They are seeking Veterans to fill these spots, which they have about 100 jobs open.
If you are reading this, I cordially invite you to come down with your Veterans seeking quality employment.
All Veterans participating will be requested to fill out our standard Vet Center forms for assistance
and any follow on assistance that may be needed in the future.
U.S. Census Bureau employment opportunities
Carl’s Donuts is a wholesale bakery serving hotel/resorts, restaurants,
and convenience stores within the Las Vegas valley.
We produce nearly one million donuts and pastries per month
to an ever increasing customer base. Many of our products are still made by hand
like we did when we opened our bakery back in 1966.
Bilingual Manager who has experience with Donuts, Muffins and Pastries in a fast paced environment.
Retail assistance for New location on Sunset – Barista’s, Pastry Cooks, Register and Counter
Drivers – Delivery night and early morning shifts
Experienced Electrician/Carpenter, Maintenance
Night Crew Security
Inquire within or call 702-382-6138
Enviro-Master Services, the world leader in the Commercial Hygiene Industry and recently named #597 in Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies list in the United States is hiring a Field Hygiene Specialist at our N. Las Vegas location. Our Field Hygiene Specialist will earn great wages by performing sanitation services, and selling restroom supplies and other products to our customers each week.
Primary responsibilities: Completing daily and weekly disinfecting and sanitizing of customers restrooms, selling and delivering hand towels, toilet tissue and other restroom and kitchen supplies. Interact with and develop friendly rapport and maintain customer relationships.
Qualifications: Good work history and attendance record. Must have reliable transportation (preferred vehicle is a Cargo Van, a Mini Van, or a Pickup Truck with Cap cover) must have auto insurance and a clean driving record. We prefer to hire a person with an energetic, and outgoing personality! A clean professional appearance is expected, some Janitorial experience is also a plus. Ability to lift 35 to 45 lbs. Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is also desired, but not mandatory.
Compensation & Benefits: Weekly gross pay from $500.00 to $650.00, with the opportunity to earn more each week in commissions and bonuses after training. (We may also need some part-time employees starting at $12.50 an hour.)
You can eventually earn commissions on every service and product you sell. Contests and other performance-based bonuses will be added to your pay check. Build a rewarding career with a rapidly growing industry leader!
Due to the amount of resumes we receive for job openings, we will respond only to applicants who are qualified to fill the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $500.00 to $650.00 /week
Call Steve Hemann at 702 583-8335 now to arrange an immediate interview.
Not everyone wants to go to the top of the earners chart and many would like to test drive the NexCel opportunity and see how fast it will go. At NexCel we want to include everyone and have created the Independent Representative program.
- No enrollment fee and no monthly administrative fee.
- Access to all available commissions and Bonuses in the NexCel Compensation Plan.
- Promote to all Leadership Positions without paying a dime.
- Upgrade at any time to an Managing Representative.
- Create a great part time or professional level income.
- Build a huge organization of Independent Representatives.
- Limited access to Back Office.
BENEFIT OF INCOME WITHOUT RISK
- Why do we offer this program for Zero DOLLARS?
- Our goal at NexCel is for you and your business to excel and we created this program for that to happen. The CBD market that is THC free is exploding in the marketplace and this is your chance to take advantage of it.
- You have an opportunity to provide a cutting-edge product that has the most advanced technology in the world for a price that is extremely competitive.
- Our Independent Representative Program offers your friends and family the product on your own website. In order for you to establish your business, enroll new customers, Independent Representatives and Managing Representatives that you will make commissions from in your business.
- Sometimes things that sound too good to be true ARE actually true. This is one of those times!
- We would rather have an army of Representatives, Managing Representatives and Resellers providing a product with proven results than have the market flooded with diluted, ineffective products that are full of chemicals and solvents. Health and wellness are priorities at NexCel and not a hobby!
CLICK LOGO FOR DIRECT LINK TO SIGN UP AND JUST TRY IT!
Employment posting for Safety/Security
Looking for a challenging, rewarding and career without potential limits? Care about and want to help people? Then you are the type of person we are looking for. Oasis is looking for career-oriented team players for the safety/security department. Competitive Compensation, medical benefits after 90 days. Minimum Requirements:
At least 21 years of age
Previous experience in security, military, retail loss prevention, law enforcement highly desirable
Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant to state statutes
High School Diploma or GED required
Computer literate (MS Office products)
Will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and extensive background check (Local, State, Federal)
Able to stand/sit/walk for long periods of time
If this sounds like something you’d like to be involved with, please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Contact our Central Recruiting Group (CRG) at 1-866-430-9983 to schedule your appointment OR just come on in!
If you have any questions, please contact (702) 269-3421
JUMP START YOUR CAREER! APPLY TODAY!